I think Brownies are everyone’s favourite baked goodie. It doesn’t matter if you make them for a kids party, a get-together or just as a treat for yourself – everyone loves a brownie. We sure love them at home and I wanted to share my recipe with you.
I can guarantee you that these brownies never last longer than a day at home. Blink and they’re gone. These are just standard brownies and a big hit with kids and everyone.
I also have a more decadent brownies with cherry recipe. Let me know if you would like me to share this one day? It’s a lot richer but I don’t get to make it as often. If you’re ever in search of some really good desserts, check out the Pioneer Woman. I absolutely love all of her recipes and not just the desserts.
Little kids can just as easily help with this recipe, in fact, this probably one of my daughter’s favourites.
But now let’s jump to the only brownie recipe you will ever need.
- 220 grams unsalted butter
- 160 grams dark chocolate chips
- 80 grams milk chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 230 grams granulated sugar
- 120 grams brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 150 grams plain flour sifted
- 40 grams dark cocoa powder sifted
- Preheat your oven to 180 Degrees or Gas Mark 4
- You've got 2 different options hereOptions 1: Use a double boiler system and melt the butter and chocolate chips together on the hob. Options 2: Use the microwave and microwave it together for 1 1/2 minutes, let it stand for a few minutes and then combine the mixture
- In a separate bowl, mix both sugars, vanilla, and salt. Once combined add the eggs and mix again
- Add the chocolate mixture to the egg and sugar mix.
- Whisk until it's combined properly
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the mixture
- Mix until combined
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and put the mixture in the oven. Bake it for 35-45 minutes in the middle of the oven. You know the brownies are done when the cake tester comes out with only a few moist crumbs.
- Let them cool fully and cut to size and enjoy them 🙂
I will be uploading more recipes over the next couple of months and in the meantime why not check out my weekly meal plans?
If you enjoyed this recipe, why not subscribe to my mailing list? You’ll be first to know when a new post goes up.